Casey Moving Systems is a certified moving company for United Van Lines, one of the leading General Service Administration (GSA) approved carriers. Our Government Transportation Department is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective moves. Our professional staff is knowledgeable in Federal Travel Regulations, employee entitlements, and compliance with the GSA Tender of Service Guidelines.
We are Department of Defense (DOD) approved, and have several long-time standing military contracts with FISC. We are proud to be part of an organization that has been serving the brave men, women and families of the United State Military since 1975.
We offer the following services to ensure your move is as stress-free as possible:
- Full employee entitlement counseling
- Claims processing
- Specialized reporting, tailored to the needs of our government customers
- Transportation of vehicles
- Full packing, crating & unpacking services
- Storage options – long and short term
- 3rd party services available for washer/dryer hook-up and all other appliances needing setup, LCD TV containers
- “Quality Labor” certified staff that practices the proper techniques to safely pack your possessions for the transport to your new home
- One main point-of-contact for the entire move
- DITY Moves
- Household Moving
The GSA Federal Supply Service provides an information pamphlet on government Household transportation. For more information on the moving process, please review Employee Guide: Ship ping Your Household Goods.
Remember to ask your transportation counselors to select Casey Moving Systems, for you when arranging your next relocation.